Monday, November 8, 2010

Favorite Trend // Leather Shorts

Leather is definitely not everyones thing... but mumma's its one of my favorites.

Throughout winter I worn my leather-look leggings non-stop and my most recent purchase consists of an amazing pair of high waisted genuine vintage leather shorts from General Pants. So in true stylist fashion I've gone about researching how to best wear them to suit my body shape.

Whilst high waisted pants don't always suit an hourglass figure (as it can accentuate your butt and thighs), if worn right it can still look great. I'll be wearing my leather shorts with a long baggy singlet, or a fitted top tucked in with an open shirt over the top. Or as Rachel Bilson has, with a cute floral shirt (I love this look she has gone for... so cute).

Enjoy some leather inspiration oxo







No comments:

Post a Comment