Thursday, December 15, 2011

Post Baby Diary // 15 Weeks On

My little Gracie is almost 4 months old (well a week shy) and next week will be my last post till February. I'm having the rest of the month off and also January.

Gracie has been such a wonderful little blessing to us (and of course so is Charlie). She has been sleeping through for the past week, and was a great sleeper from about 6 weeks. So I've been feeling so much better. I wish I could say that I'm this amazing routinest or that I had any part to play in it but I don't. Gracie is just one of those supper chilled out kids who decided that she wanted her sleep from a young age...BLESS this little one. As for my little man Charlie, we used to party through the night till he was about 10 months, which was fine because it was just a season. But God is good.

More good news. I gave myself those few weeks off and am finally back (or just below) my pre-Charlie weight, which is encouraging. After having Charlie I went below my normal weight (so to reach this I have 3 1/2kgs to go) so hopefully the same will happen with Gracie (breastfeeding is the best). I haven't had much time to exercise but am hoping to get into it more over the next few weeks as social stuff settles down.

Fashion
So this outfit has definately appeared before... just in different combinations. But with the weather being so strange I've had to pull out some of my winter things and get creative again.


No comments:

Post a Comment