Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 // Year of the 'Content Mumma'

2012 will be a big year for our little family. So much change, and so many things to look forward to.

To begin the year we will be packing up and moving houses. In fact we are out this Friday. We hope to settle into our new home by the end of March after having 3 weeks holidays and a short stay at the in laws house.

Once we have settle I have afew projects that I plan to start up and work on (very exciting). I cant wait to start working on it so I can share it with you all (keep your eyes out). And then lastly I turn 30 (ahhhhh...I'm telling myself that its the new 20). To celebrate we are heading on a holiday for two weeks to Bali (so excited...just think massages, pedicures, cocktails, pool, sun, swimming, magazines and as a whole hopefully a relaxing holiday).

So with a busy year ahead and most likely alot of ups and possibly some downs too (as life goes) I have come up with my new years resolution. Feel free to join me in the challenge of.... "Being content regardless of the situation". I've already been hugely challenged on this. Especially with the stress of moving homes with two dependent youngsters. Good luck to me hey.

I'm looking forward to enjoying (and being content) with quiet days at home, teaching and loving my mini's, catching up with those important to me, rejoicing with my talented friends over the success of their businesses, slowly renovating our new house (and being content when I have to wait for the renos), to being encouraged and giving encouragement.... In fact I look forward to 2012 and whatever it brings.

Bring on 2012 oxo

(pic of our new place)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you and your lovely family Ruth! So happy for you guys and so much to look forward to. Being content seems to be a theme at the moment as it's something I'm learning too! Have a fabulous holiday xx

    ReplyDelete