Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Post Baby Diary // 3 Weeks On

Wow Gracie is already 3 weeks old. Its totally flown, and I'm so glad I've enjoyed every little cuddle we've had together. I'm on a total high still. I love my little family. Charlie is such a beautiful big brother and Gracie is such a gorgeous little girl.

3 Weeks On
Feeling: Feeling good, I've had heaps of energy and have been catching up on sleep by having a lunch time rest.
Exercise: 2 walks
Weight: 5 1/2kg to loose
Skinny Jeans Test: I managed to squeeze into my skinny jeans this morning (with a huge muffin top as expected ha ha), but none the less stoked to have been able to get them on.

Fashion
On the weekend we got to share in the joy of some friends wedding. It was little Gracie's first wedding and my outfit had to be feeding friendly. I wore a baggy Tigerlily dress with a fitted black dress underneath (making it feeding friendly) and some high black strappy wedge shoes. To give myself abit of confidence I decided to get a spray tan for the occasion. It was my first spray tan and Liv did such a great job. It was natural and even. I have her contact details if you are interested in getting a tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment