Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Post Baby Diary // 13 Weeks On

Its been afew weeks since my last post and to be honest not alot has changed. I'm loving spending time with my little people, and we are flat out with the sale of our house, catching up with family and friends and general end of year social events.

As for the weight loss its slowly happening (I hope) and I've decided not to weigh myself until the end of December because I was finding that it was all alittle too depressing. As for exercising I've been fitting in a walk run whenever I have a spare hour (which isnt as often as I'd hoped).

I'm really looking forward to 2012. Hopefully a year of relaxation, balance and feeling settled (into a new house). I'm also looking forward to having more time. I'm hoping to get more time to blog, bringing you more on fashion.

I've just started a facebook page called GarageSale. Its an online garage sale and I sell other peoples clothing. Check it out for bargains on great clothes. Keep your eyes out for our designer sale also coming very soon.

Fashion
I recently bought this cute net dress on an online facebook page called Savannah Lane for $40. Its so versatile. You could wear it over your swimmers or over an underdress as I have done here. I also got these cute boots on etsy...my new favorite boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment