Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Post Baby Diary // 9 Weeks On

So this post is now 4 weeks old but I still thought I would post it anyways (and Ill also post an up-to-date one tomorrow morning).....

Christmas is 2 months away...ahhh so soon. Anyways my aim is to be back to my pre-pregnant body weight so I have the 5kgs to loose. I will be eating healthy and exercising. So feel free to join me in the Christmas weight challenge. Lets not get too obsessed...nothing worse than having to hear about weight loss 24 hours a day from someone you love (Note to self...dont talk about weight 24/7 ha ha).

I've also decided to stop posting my 'post baby diary' every week and just do a random post here and there. This will just help with the business leading up to Christmas and also with the fact that we are selling up and moving to our new home in the next couple of months. So life is about to get even more hectic. I will be back into it though in the new year. And in the mean time I'll try do afew fashion posts to keep you in the know for summer.

9 Weeks On
Exercise: 3 walks and situps daily
Weight: Still 5kgs to go.
Skinny Jeans Test: No change here...plenty of muffin top.

Fashion
I decided to buy some new workout clothes (on a budget). I got these Slazenger leggings from Big W for $36. Two new singlets from Kmart for $10 white one and $15 for the pink one as it has a shelf bra. Plus I got two new crop tops (I love this stripped one) for $20. Stoked. Its about shopping smart sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment