Thursday, October 27, 2011

Post Baby Diary // 8 Weeks On

2 months already....I cant believe it. This week was a great week. Trev, my husband has been off so I got to have my first gym session with my girlfriend Elzy. She pushed me hard, and it was amazing. I felt so much better for getting a workout in. We also got to have some family time. We went to the beach and I even put on a bikini (crazy I know). But it was so nice hang out as our little family of four.

8 Weeks On
Exercise: 2 walks and a gym session plus daily situps
Weight: still 5kg to loose.... now I have to start watching what Im eating.
Skinny Jean Test: They still feel the same...way too tight with a huge muffin top hanging over (but I know I'll be in them eventually).

Fashion
Ive been wearing this little black dress with tee's over the top to hide my little tummy. The fitted bottom shows my shape but the tee over the top hides my tummy. Perfect for this stage in my weight loss. This outfit is perfect for those with round (apple) body shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment