Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Post Baby Diary // 6 Weeks On

6 Weeks on and I'm finally getting used to having the two little ones. Learning to juggle two has been quite interesting. I've being using the help of the tv (for babysitting purposes, especially when I'm feeding) and a jar of lollies (very helpful when needing to bribe good behavior for visits to the doctors and shops) which has helped, especially in these early weeks when my energy levels haven't been as good as usual. I'm sure as the weeks go on, and as I feel more confident that the use of these will get less (well hopefully anyway).

6 Weeks On
Walks: 3 walks and sit ups daily
Weight: 5kg to loose
Feeling: Heaps better. Getting used to life with two kids.
Skinny Jeans Test: Still a way to go but I'm motivated to get there for summer. Still huge muffin top but button and zip can be done up.

Fashion
I've decided to steer clear of the shops for a little while until I tone up and get back to my normal size. However, I did do a little second hand shop this week and got two gorgeous pieces. The first item I got was a gorgeous $5 rabbits fur jacket which zips off into a vest. Only that morning I had been looking at one online that was $240 (and it was almost identical - see pic). So I scored big on that item. I also got this cute kimono for $5 which will be great for throwing over a little dress or adding colour to an all black outfit.

(online one)






No comments:

Post a Comment