Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Post Baby Diary // 7 Weeks On

Time is going so fast. Little Gracie Silver is already 7 weeks old and it feels like time is flying by. I'm really settling into life with two children.

This week I decided to do a complete wardrobe makeover. I have almost halved my wardrobe (so keep an eye out on my facebook for my clothing sale). I feel so much more organised and its been a cleansing experience (especially now that I can actually fit my clothes in my cupboards). I'm looking forward to going shopping for some new pieces and have decided that I'll do wardrobe clean outs and sales more often (so keep an eye out for upcoming sales also).

7 Weeks
Walks: 3 walks and sit ups daily
Weight: I didn't get the chance to weigh myself (so next week I'll check in again)Feeling: Getting the hang of this.
Skinny Jeans Test: I'm getting there.

Fashion
I have been styling afew women for their summer wardrobes. This is an outfit I wore on a shopping trip with my oldest client yet (64 years old...and never too old for a makeover..what an inspiration). This patterned satin dress was perfect for over an all black outfit, so comfy but also giving me the cover I'm needing for my little tum (if you like the dress I am selling it on my facebook). I also bought myself these ripped jeans the other week. They were only cheap which is perfect while I'm that size larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment