Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Post Baby Diary // 5 Weeks On

5 weeks (sorry I didn't get the chance to do my 4 week check-in) on and we are settling in quite nicely. However, I'm in need of a little Ruthie time. I've had 5 weeks of getting very limited me time (which is to be expected), so I popped up to Miranda for a speed shop and abit of me time. It was so lovely. Plus I've made the effort to get out and do some walks... the fresh air and exercise has made a world of difference.

Making exercise a priority has been much harder than I thought. But that is my aim at the moment, getting out for some walks and also trying to get some training sessions in with Elzy (one of my supper fit girlfriends).

5 Weeks On
Feeling: Feeling good, especially after starting the exercise up.
Exercise: 3 walks
Weight: 5kg to loose
Skinny Jeans Test: Still got a lovely muffin top. Tried on a pair of skinny jeans today (DJ's mirrors are far from kind), this helped me come to the conclusion that I'm not ready to shop for clothes yet. Exercise first, shop later.

Fashion
So this is far from a fashion photo but I thought I would do the 'post baby walking outfit' update. This is me today with both kids in the pram, ready to go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment