Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 13 Weeks

Hi lovely ladies I'm 13 weeks along and this will be my first pregnancy update. So I hope you enjoy.

13 Weeks
Feeling: still vomiting and nauseous (with afew days break about 2 weeks ago, so health can only be around the corner)
Exercise: 4 walks
Pregnancy Weight to date: 2kg gained
Baby Movement: non at this early stage

So here is the summary. Still not feeling that great but to be honest getting out and going for a walk has been the only way I've gotten my energy back (thank goodness). But don't think I'm complaining ladies, having a baby is a miracle so I'm still very excited.

Fashion at 13 weeks
Because I've only got a small bump I've been making the most of my normal wardrobe. I've uploaded a couple of photos from my past week (and one from around week 8). I'm not particularly keen getting in front of the camera, but as you have requested personal pics I'm giving it a go. So enjoy it ladies and feel free to give me feedback (plus be forgiving if its abit cheesy).

Oversized Shirt: I'm enjoying oversized shirts with short shorts. This is my favorite at the moment. It hides my little bump and while I still fit my shorts I'm making the most of it.
Red Shirt: Vintage $6
Denim Ripped Shorts: $50 on sale























Bold Prints: I love this comfy outfit which consists of my little black fitted tshirt dress. Team it up with this cute black and white print dress (print reminds me of Sass and Bides summer line).
Black fitted dress: Supre $30
Black n White print dress: Cotton On $15 on sale





















Something Summery: This is my newest purchase. This gorgeous red flowy dress was the best buy at $8 from a vintage store. I had the hemline taken up on an angle to give it an even more personalised look. I love finding one-off pieces like this dress.


1 comment: