Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 14 Weeks

14 weeks along, and not much has changed. We got to hear our babies heart beat which was really exciting, Charlie (my 2 year old) loved it.

14 Weeks

Feeling: still vomiting, nauseous and been really tired
Exercise: 3 walks, 1 pool walk
Pregnancy Weight to date: 2kg gained
Body Change: a little bump (and slightly bumpier thighs also he he)

I've had a really busy couple of weeks, and I'm thinking that because I'm tired at the moment morning sickness has been worse. So I'll be spending this week resting up and getting plenty of fresh air.

Fashion at 14 Weeks

Last week I was slightly unenthused in the fashion department. I spent alot of time in comfortable, plainer looking outfits.

A touch of Leopard

This is one of my favorite shirts. It's a vintage piece I picked up awhile ago. I love hints of leopard and bold print with all black. It gives an otherwise plain outfit some spark.

Leopard Top: Vintage for $6
Skinny jeans and Agent99 singlet.
Clogs: Sportsgirl for $80







1 comment: