Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Every Intention

Oh dear... I'm so sorry ladies for leaving my blog so long. I promise you that I had every intention of getting back into it. I had a very distracted last couple of weeks.

So enough with excuses... actually no.... the real reason Ive been so slack with my blog...

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!! 12 weeks pregnant in fact. That's why Ive been so slack. This is my second pregnancy and Ive been so sick (unlike with my first). Nausea and vomiting. So you can imagine why sitting in front of my computer was not really my priority ha ha. But I am back and feeling better by the day which is such a blessing.

So girls my plan throughout this pregnancy is to bring you a weekly update of my tummy's growth, what I'm wearing, and how I'm going with healthy eating and exercising (and possibly a weekly update on my weight). A bit of a nosy view into the life of a pregnant women (I know I love the details so I hope you'll enjoy what you read).

Enjoy the read and feel free to add your own little comments too. oxo

















(cute pic found by my cute friend Aims)

1 comment:

  1. love you guys...cant wait!!! that pic is sooooooooooooo cute by the way! ♥

    ReplyDelete