Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 39 Weeks

One week to go till my due date. Wow that is seriously crazy. This may or may not be my final pregnancy diary post... and then I have to work out whether or not I'll start on a new weekly post on the aftermath of pregnancy, handling a new born, weight loss, exercise and fashion with an ever changing body. Whats your thoughts ladies??

Week 39
Walks: None.
Weight: 14kg gained to date.
Feeling: Good considering I'm huge. Energy is up.

Fashion
All I can think about this far along, is that any day now we could be meeting our little bub which means I'll be baby free so soon. Bring on the ability to fast walk again, to reach my feet comfortably, to sleep on my tummy, to pick Charlie up without getting all puffed out and getting back to feeling like me again.

So this outfit is far from inspiring for all you mumma's-to-be out there. But there is nothing like a comfy oversized tee layered with a long singlet and some comfy leggings. Comfy up in those last weeks of your pregnancies ladies. Hope you've enjoyed my weekly diary posts. oxo


No comments:

Post a Comment