Friday, August 12, 2011

Spring Fashion 2011

If you've had a chance to get to the shops in the last couple of weeks you would have noticed all the colourful threads filling the shelves and hangers. Spring fashion is here and its just gorgeous. So many beautiful clothes that its hard for my pregnant self to window shop. I'll be saving my money for afew new items this summer (when hopefully I'll be back to my usual weight).

With so many different trends this season its hard to work out what direction to take. I always enjoy looking through Sportsgirl for inspiration as they take on many different looks and have something to suit everyone.

Some of the trends you will see include block colours, wilderness inspired looks and coloured bold stripe. Mix these up with the many textures and fabrics such as pleating, crochet, animal print, tribal inspired fabrics, tassels, leather, velvet and feathers. So much going on.

So pick carefully this spring summer. Work out what look you want and stick to what suits you and your body shape. There is definitely something for everyone.

Be inspired by these looks from lookbook.com









No comments:

Post a Comment