Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 15 Weeks

The weeks are passing by nicely...and I'm getting very excited for a beautiful girlfriend, Amy's, upcoming wedding. I can't wait to bring you my post next week. 16 weeks pregnant and I feel so honoured to be one of her bridesmaids....cant wait.

Week 15

Feeling: been really tired, so resting up. Still vomiting (must come to an end soon)
Exercise: 1 walk and 1 pool walk (had a week of rest)
Pregnancy Weight to date: 2kg
Body Change: tummy looks the same, but the handle bars are coming along nicely.

Still resting alot. Day sleeps and early nights have been helping with the morning sickness.

Fashion at 15 Weeks

At 15 weeks the fashion inspiration has run a little low. Ive had a week of resting, only going out when I had too. So this weeks outfit of a black leather skirt and shirt was on an out days. Otherwise you would have caught me in oversized tshirt dresses for most of the week.

Something Leather

I love this leather skirt, but I have limited time left to get wear out of it with my ever expanding belly. Team it up with a light weight, white shirt and some wedges and your ready to go.

White Shirt: $5 Surry Hills Markets
Leather Skirt: free at a garage sale
Wedges: $160 Sportsgirl




No comments:

Post a Comment