Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 18 Weeks

18 Weeks along and I'm almost halfway. I'm definitely looking pregnant now which is so nice. I've had the best week, although it has been busy. Feeling so much better, getting out in the fresh air, catching up with girlfriends and very pregnant sister (Hanny), and forgetting things I usually never would. So I've realised my diary is my best friend, no more forgetting to write things down.

18 Weeks

Feeling: So much better, lots of energy
Exercise: only 2 walks (whoops)
Weight gained to date: 3kg
Body Changes: With my newly popped belly there is no mistaking my pregnancy (woohoo)

Fashion

What a funny week weather wise it has been. Starting nice and warm and ending with all that rain. So this weeks outfit was perfect for rainy days. All Black. So comfy and alittle bit warm ensuring coziness. Love it.

Luka black long sleeve top $50 - city boutique
Black skinny jeans
Little black ballet flats $15 - cheap shop in Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment