Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 17 Weeks

What a wonderful week I've had. Still on a high from the Hawkes wedding we made the drive up to Coffs to spend some time with my best friend Mel and her hubby Josh. It has been such a blessing. We are staying right on the beach in the most beautiful home, and it has been the most restful, relaxing time. And just to top off a fantastic week I am finally feeling so much better.

17 Weeks

Feeling: Pretty much better now, with the slightest reflux (but that is nothing in comparison to vomiting).
Exercise: well due to holidaying only one big walk...next week I'll get back into it
Weight Gain to Date: 3kg
Body Changes: My tummy if finally getting a nice rounded look (almost look pregnant woohoo)

Fashion

As I'm really starting to pop now I'm moving from big and baggy everything to some more fitted outfits. I find that in this transition period fitted can sometimes look better, that way you dont just look like you've eaten too much and your trying to hide it.

So for a day at home I enjoy wearing stretchy comfy outfits. This long top is great teamed with a little black dress for easy movement and comfort.

Patterned Top - Maurie and Eve $5 (garage sale)
Black dress - Supre $30 basic

Remember to dress practically, especially when you having a day at home. Enjoy fashion and comfort all at once oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment