Monday, March 14, 2011

Winter 2011// Leather Pants

The chill of winter is just around the corner. I'll be bringing you updates over the next couple of weeks with all that winter has to offer you this season.

You may have noticed all the leather embellishing leggings, tops and jackets. Here are some leather pant outfits which I love. I hope you get inspired.

If you are in search of some leather leggings you can find yourself paneled-leather leggings everywhere at the moment. They range from $30-$60ish for pleather and upwards from there for the real thing. (If you want more details on my favorite shop buys just comment me and Ill get back to you). Enjoy oxo









3 comments:

  1. Ruth I had leather pants last time they were in...a looong time ago now! Think I'll leave them this time around (sigh of relief, lol) for you to look fabulous in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha so funny,love it. Well Id still like to see you in some...Youd look so hot oxo

    ReplyDelete