Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 19 Weeks

19 Weeks along and its an exciting week. We get to see our little one. Its becoming more real now. With a little tummy and plenty of movement the pregnancy is finally feeling real.

I've just had the best week. A week away with my parents and sister (who is now due in only 4 weeks). We went to Milton were they are building a cottage, its absolutely beautiful. Hanny and I concluded that we haven't eaten so much since as long as we can remember. So after doing no exercise and eating uncontrollably I'm not feeling my best. Next week I'll be back into the walking and healthy eating.

19 Weeks
Feeling: So much better
Exercise: Nothing at all!! Oh dear
Weight Gain: 4kg (its creeping up)
Body Change: An extra kilo in a week says it all. I look well rested and "healthy" as polite people might say.

Fashion
This weeks outfit is a cute little floral dress I picked up on a sale rack. The floral pattern is so cute and combined with this croqueted little white top its perfect for this in-between weather.

Floral Dress - boutique in Engadine
White Croquet Cardi - Hong Kong holiday find
Team it with a brown leather belt and brown leather clogs and your done.

1 comment: