Monday, May 2, 2011

How to // Wear Pleated Skirts

I love the pleated skirt. However it is not something that I can wear in my pregnant shape. The pleated skirt is best suited to those who have small hips or a straight up and down shape.

Tips for wearing the pleated skirt:
* wear as a block colour eg. all black or all beige
* wear with a fitted singlet tucked in, high on waist (looks very elegant)
* or for a more relaxed look wear with a sheer buttoned shirt tucked in at front
* I love the pleated skirt with a chunky heal, you'll look very tall and slim

I hope these tips help you look your best in your pleated skirts this winter. How beautiful and feminine you will look lovely ladies.

Enjoy these pics. These ladies have nailed the look.


(Facehunter)


(Liz S from San Fransisco)


(Mayo W from Hong Kong)


(Kristina B)


(Jenny O)


(Andy T from Mexico)

No comments:

Post a Comment