Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 24 Weeks

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is looking forward to alittle sunshine so I can enjoy some fresh air. On Saturday I headed out for a walk in the clouds and got met by the pouring rain. I kept going though as I was already soaked through (wet tshirts don't look as hot on pregnant women ha ha ha). With only the one walk under my belt and a week of being indoors, my house is looking spick and span with almost all my cupboards completely organised and my office area clean and tidy.

The most exciting part of my week was the arrival of little Oscar my beautiful sister Hannies baby boy. Charlie will love having a little cousin to run around with. Its so exciting.

Week 24
Feeling: The need for some fresh air.
Exercise: 1 walk... I mustn't be the only one though with the rain ha ha.
Weight: 6.5 kg
Look: A nice neat tummy at this stage.

Fashion
I picked up this cute little vintage floral dress whilst in Belingin near Coffs Harbour a few weeks ago. Its so comfortable and perfect for this stage of my pregnancy. Whilst you can clearly see that I'm pregnant it also gives you plenty of room for movement and comfort.

Vintage Dress - Second hand store
Leggings - Big W
Shoes - The Horse

No comments:

Post a Comment