Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 25 Weeks

Time has flown by the last couple of weeks, with some really exciting things happening and also with alot of down time.

On Tuesday I woke up feeling so low, without knowing the reason. But instead of hanging around the house feeling sorry for myself I popped Charlie in the pram and went for a massive walk, we ended up in the park where he had a lovely play. I felt immediately better, getting the blood pumping and some fresh air changed my whole day. Then I got home, read some encouraging verses from my bible and realised the need to be content even when things are slow and not exciting.

Enjoy the now, make the most of every opportunity, remember to find joy in the little things. Busy doesn't mean happy. Anyways I hope that a little insight into my thoughts encourages you, we are all doing life together.

Week 25
Feeling: Mentally learning the above, physically trying to enjoy the movement of my little unborn one.
Walks: 3 walks
Weight to date: 7kg
Look: Definitely getting bigger. People in the shops aren't afraid to ask if I'm pregnant now.

Fashion
Saturday night we got to enjoy a lovely dinner with two of our amazing friends, Scotty and Aims. We went to Haberfield for Italian and had such a lovely night catching up, laughing and enjoying being child free. Then we walked Norton Street in Leichart and got yummy gelato. It was such a nice night.

I wore my black skinny jeans with a pink button up shirt, fur jacket and my new heal boots. I've had this faux fur jacket sitting in my wardrobe for about 6 year. I love the cut and colour of the jacket. The plainness of the black makes wearing it so easy. I knew I'd get to wear it one day and this is definitely the winter.

My new maroon healed suede boots are so great. I love that I can wear them for any occasion. Perfect for abit of extra height especially with my new fuller pregnant body shape. I'm loving the gorgeous colour maroon too.

Here are the pics of my outfit. oxo





1 comment:

  1. just gorgeous! loving this outfit! your hair is getting real long too xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete