Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 26 Weeks

Time is starting to speed up with only 14ish weeks to go. Exciting times. Our tenant is moving out of our house which means we will be renovating our top floor. WoooHoo!! I'll definitely blog on our renovations for you too. Should be some fun. I will be getting a walk-in wardrobe!!! So excited about that (I think its every girls dream... or maybe just mine ha ha).

A week of winter. The heater was going almost all day everyday and I got out for walks to try and warm the bones (although I don't think that really worked).

26 Weeks
Feeling: Definitely feeling bigger and a little sore by the end of the day. But have heaps of energy and enjoying time with Charlie before I'm fussing over a little one.
Walks: 3 walks
Weight: 7kg

Fashion
With the cold weather setting in so early I've started getting into layering. Long sleeve shirts, over singlets, with a knit and scarf for extra warmth. I love this grey knit I picked up. It was one of my maternity purchases (well its not a maternity top but I bought it for that purpose) as its so big and comfy. I love this scarf also as it brings abit of colour and fun to an otherwise boring outfit.

Grey Knit - cheapy from Tatoo
Scarf - second hand pick up
Black skinny maternity jeans - Jay Jays
Black long sleeve top - you can pick these up from anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment