Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 27 Weeks

What a lovely week I've had. Trev has been off work for the past week so we have been having a lovely time catching up with friends but also having some family time. Speaking of family, I got to see my little sis Esi sing live at a gorgeous organic cafe in Engadine on Saturday night. I'd never heard her sing before and she was amazing. It was such a proud moment for me.

Week 27
Feeling: My stomach is really starting to feel full. I'm getting full quicker when eating and have had some reflux. So trying to eat less but more frequently which seems to be helping.
Walks: 3 walks
Weight: 8kg (that's a guess, I haven't been able to get on the scales)

Fashion
With the cold settling in I thought I'd show you how I layered this week. Whilst I am aware that this is not a slimming outfit (and definitely not one of my best pics) its all about keeping warm in winter. Remember to wear something tight on the bottom. I wore maternity jeans (from Jeans West...sorry I think I wrote Jay Jays in my other post) with a tee, thin cardi and then thick chunky cardi over the top. Its perfect for a day of shopping (which is what we got up to). That way you just peal off layers as the temperature changes due to being inside.

Hope this helps you with some ideas for layering. If your not pregnant take a look back over some of my older posts. I have some lovely pics for layering inspiration.

Tee Shirt - Boutique in the City
Thin grey cardi - Cotton On
Jeans - Jeans West
Thick Cardi - Tatoo (cheap maternity buy)

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun,

    I think this outfit looks great! Who said it wasn't slimming? I think it's really flattering!

    I'm only 19 so haven't quite thought about having kids just yet, but I'm loving reading about your outfit choices while you're pregnant. It's such a good idea for a blog! And I can always take some advice on layering, even if I'm not pregnant. Great post!

    x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh arent you just the sweetest. Love my new follower (and your blog). Glad you still love the tips even though some are for the pregnant. I try do one fashion post and one pregnant post each week for those who just love fashion. Keep in touch oxo

    ReplyDelete