Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 28 Weeks

12 weeks to go!! Week 28 was abit of a shocker for our little family. Poor Charlie (my 2 year old) got croup and Trev and I both came down with colds. To top it off I've been itchy in the nights which has prevented me from sleeping properly. So as you can imagine we had a week of TV, sleeping and just staying at home chilling. By Friday we were feeling a little bit better, looking forward to a new week of catching up with friends and getting out and about.

Week 28
Feeling: A little run down. Next week is a new week.
Walks: 2 walks. Didn't get out for a walk until Friday afternoon due to sickness.
Weight: 8kg (guessing again... I'll weigh myself this week, just haven't had the chance).
Look: Definitely gaining size (a little everywhere, as you do).

Fashion
I think I got out of my trackies and comfy lounge-around clothes twice in the whole week. This all in black outfit was made brighter with this cute woolen poncho I picked up recently. This is a new colour for me. Mustard has never really been a colour I pick up off the shelf, but after wearing it recently as a bridesmaid I'm loving it. Nice and fresh and different, and looks good with a block of black to make the colour pop.

Poncho - vinnies for $8
All black basics underneath
Grey Wedges - Sportsgirl



2 comments:

  1. you are the vinnies queen!!!! i LOVE that poncho. love it. you look so good Ruthie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your too sweet liss. Love a bargain though ha ha oxo

    ReplyDelete