Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 29 Weeks

We have arrived at week 29 and the count down is on.

I have exciting news. This week Trev and I bought our dream home. Its a home I grew up playing in, they were neighbours of mine. So the house is very familiar to me. The owner, our neighbour (I'll call her Mrs T) was the most generous person. Mrs T would drop off a basket of fresh scones, cream and jam for our afternoon tea, or pop our school uniforms through her dryer because mum hadn't gotten them dry in time. Mrs T never forgot our birthdays, always wrapping up a little chocolate treat so we felt special. She was selfless, generous, quietly spoken and just an all round beautiful Christian woman.

I want to make that same impact in others lives. I want to always have the time to serve others, and be generous, especially when life can get so busy. So when Trev and I start a new chapter of our lives in this new home on the bush, I want to be all that Mrs T was (feel free to keep me accountable to this).

We don't get to move into our little place for about a year. So when we do I'll keep you up-to-date with the fun renos we'll be doing.

Week 29
Feeling: Feeling good, still with some annoying itching but apart from that its all very exciting.
Walks: 2 walks
Weight Gain: 9kg
Look: Nice and round with the occasional waddle when I walk ha ha.

Fashion
Now at 29 weeks I'm getting a little picky. My skin is sensitive to heat and woolly fabrics (ahhh I have so many beautiful knits but I just cant wear them much at the moment). So this weeks pic is of a beautiful stretch grey dress I bought in a boutique in Coffs. Its got beautiful studded detailing which kind of makes my bulge more emphasised and shapely. I wore it over some black leggings with an over sized cotton cardi and plain white scarf. While this outfit is white plain, I think its perfect for a comfortable day out.

Mink Pink Grey Studded Dress - Coffs Harbour Boutique
Oversized Black Cardi - vinnies find
Cashmere White Scarf - courtesy of my flight attending days and a trip to Hong Kong
Maternity Leggings - Big W $15


1 comment:

  1. Ruth you look gorgeous and I love the studs...special decoration for bub :) So, so happy for you guys that you got your home! How exciting that it's one you have such happy memories of, that's amazing! God is good xox

    ReplyDelete