Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 30 Weeks

10 weeks to go!!! Watch me grow mumma's.

This week Trev and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. We spent Friday night at home with takeaway and I made the most amazing sticky date pudding with caramel sauce (yum). Then Saturday morning we dropped Charlie off to hang with aunty Esi. We then headed down the coast for brekky at Austimere which was so lovely, afterwards heading to Wollongong to get a coffee from my new favorite cafe/clothing store Lee and Me. It was the most wonderful morning.

Week 30
Feeling: A little tired toward the end of the week, but still comfortable.
Weight: 9kg
Walks: 2 walks
Look: One minute people think I'm looking 'small and compact' and the next minute I'm 'really showing' so who knows how I look. Personally I think I look exactly the same as I did with Charlie at 30 weeks ha ha.

Fashion
I recently purchased this amazing woolly/fur look jacket. Its so much fun. It does nothing as far as being complementary goes (and I may look alittle like a werewolf) but it was so cozy and warm so I couldn't go past it. I'm totally in love with it even if it is crazy. To tone it down I wore all black with a denim open shirt and fun scarf.

Woolly Jacket $25 from vinnies
Denim Shirt from Factory (men's section) $30 on sale
All black underneath


No comments:

Post a Comment