Friday, June 24, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 32 Weeks

At 32 weeks not much has changed since last week. Although the weather has been beautiful and getting out for walks has helped keep my mind off the itch. I've been keeping myself busy and thinking less which is helping keep me sane. I even got out in the garden and planted some plants (and the conclusion is.. I'm so not a gardener ha ha).

Note: my pregnancy week clicks over on a Sunday so my 32 week mark is actually last weeks week. Once again I'm abit late to get this post out. Ill try for Monday next week.

32 Weeks
Feeling: Praying for a miracle.
Walk: 3 walks
Weight: 11kg
Look: Nice and full so let the stretching process begin ha ha.

Fashion
This cute white crochet knit was purchased in the early weeks of my pregnancy and I've been wearing it so much. Its perfect for my ever growing belly. I wore this outfit to an engagement party. I wanted to be comfy but also look like I went to some effort. (Anyone who's been pregnant will tell you how hard it is to feel nice in the last weeks of pregnancy.) I wore my crochet knit over a little black fitted slip with my velvet leggings and maroon ankle boots. Anyways hope this look inspires you to make effort even when you don't feel like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment