Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 34 Weeks

I have some great news for all those people that have been praying and thinking of me, the itching has improved!! I have been having great sleeps and am so less irritated which is such a blessing. Big thanks for your thoughts and prayers, it was much appreciated.

At 34 weeks along I am feeling good again. I enjoyed a week down in Milton which was a nice break. Charlie kept himself busy with my dads tools and I got to relax and enjoy being spoilt by my parents. I love that no matter how old you are, when you are with your mum and dad your the child again and they look after you like no one else knows how to. Love my parents.

Week 34
Feeling: So much better.
Weight: 12kg
Walks: 0 - just relaxed and enjoyed myself.
Look: I'm getting that faint line on my tum and am looking nice and round.

Fashion
I had a week of comfort clothes whilst down in Milton. Relaxed tees with leggings or loose fit pants. I was also often found in my PJ's (even for my lunch time nap).

So rather than show you how to be comfy in pj's (I'm sure you all know how to do that) I thought I'd bring you some different kind of inspiration.

The 'stop looking at my ever growing tum Victoria Beckham hair piece trick'. At Prince Will and Kates Wedding Victoria B wore an amazing black flowy knee length dress (I thought she looked amazing in it) and an interested head piece that you couldn't keep your eyes off. She was said to have worn the head piece to take the focus off her ever growing tummy (I love that). So I'm popping up a pic of me with a head scarf on (no Vic B but you get what I mean). Great way to take the focus off elsewhere (especially if your having a yuk day). I like to tie my head scarfs slightly off to the side of my head in a little bow. So next time your not feeling that inspired with clothing try the scarf and see what you think.

(Pic courtesy of Stylite)


No comments:

Post a Comment