Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 35 Weeks

5 Weeks to go...that's so not long. Especially considering that we (by we I mean my poor hubby Trev) have to finish renovating upstairs to make room for our new baby addition.

I'm feeling good but not particularly inspired to dress fashionably. When I'm not going out I'm either in pj's or my bonds trackies and with 5 weeks to go I think I have every reason to be relaxing and making the most of comfortable clothing.

Week 35
Feeling: Not too bad. Looking forward to having a baby free body.
Walks: 2 walks
Weight: 13kg

Fashion
Its come to that stage when dressing to go out means picking from the few larger comfy items I have. This week it was an oversized white tee with my denim shirt and maternity black jeans. I've also started wearing a little lippy (which is totally new for me, as I'm more of an eye makeup person). I'm wearing a bright pink matte lipstick in this photo. Blotting it prevents it from being to bright and overpowering. Just a bit of fun when I can't do much with my outfits anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment