Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 36 Weeks

4 weeks to go! I know, its not long at all. I need this 4 weeks so that I can get organised. With our renovations almost complete I'm getting excited to start the nesting process. Babies room needs to be set up still but only after we have had new carpet laid. So its all very exciting.

I've been feeling so good. With the itching under control I feel alive and energetic. So the next 4 weeks are very exciting for us. Poor Trev has been working very hard, what a good dad and husband he is.

Week 36
Feeling: Great.
Walks: only 1 due to the rain and having a cold.
Weight: 14kg (and Id like to stay this weight. I put on 14kg with Charlie and stopped gaining weight at 36 weeks so fingers crossed).
Hospital Preparation: Babies bag is packed and I will get my bag packed next week. (My cousin asked if I had a going-home outfit picked yet, and I don't, but I will get back to you with some good hospital and going-home outfits).

Fashion
We got to celebrate one of our beautiful friends birthdays this week with a brekky at Kazbar in Balmain. And it was so lovely. Below is the outfit I wore. A flowy, short white cotton dress with some black stockings and my brown horse leather shoes. To brighten it up I picked a patterned colourful scarf. And for some fun and warmth I wore my grey faux fur/fluffy jacket.

Tip: When you are this far along in pregnancy its hard to look slim, because your just not. So have some fun with textured fabrics and colours. Try to enjoy your size and curves.


No comments:

Post a Comment