Monday, April 11, 2011

Favorite Brand // Status Anxiety

Trev (my great husband) bought me a little love pressie this week. As I'd been feeling a little gross he treated me to a new Status Anxiety wallet (what a guy). It is so nice.

So on Thursday afternoon I 'moved-in' to my new wallet. Please tell me ladies I'm not the only one that gets so much joy out of moving in to a new wallet or handbag.

My new Status Anxiety wallet is tan brown and made in the most divine soft leather. I'm in love with it. Plus just to make things more exciting Status Anxiety has given me 3 amazing wallets to share with you all as a prize....so check my blog out later this week to see competition details. You won't want to miss out on getting one of your own.

Check out the Status Anxiety range at www.statusanxiety.com.au


3 comments:

  1. ok, I love it! and I love moving into a new bag/handbag too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would understand. Oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha - i just dumped my old bag and there was so much kid stuff in it - it was hilarious... i feel like a new lighter version of me!

    ReplyDelete