Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 20 Weeks

20 Weeks!!!!! I'm half way already and so excited that I'm here. Sometimes the first half of pregnancy feels like forever. What an amazing week I've had. We got to see our little one which was so great and everything seems normal and bub is healthy which is a blessing.

And then there has been my styling work... its been so busy leading into a new season. So you can imagine I've gotten to know the shelves of Miranda Westfield off the back of my hand, including what suits a pear shape or an hourglass...etc. Its been so much fun and its made me appreciate every minute I've had with my son Charlie and husband Trev.

Week 20
Feeling: Great. Only night reflux now which is so much better than vomiting. Exercise: 3 Walks
Weight Gain: 5kg (same as last pregnancy so far)
Body Change: Getting there, I'll make sure I pop a tummy pic up next week so you can see where I'm at.

Fashion
This is a picture of me dressed for a personal styling session. I'm wearing a white chunky crochet knit I bought from Coffs. Teamed with leather leggings and my grey suede wedges (its the perfect work outfit as its not colourful or overbearing, the plainer the better).

White chunky knit - Coffs boutique
Leather leggings - Melbourne (cant remember were)
Grey Suede Wedges - Sportsgirl (last season)

1 comment: