Monday, April 18, 2011

Win a Gorgeous Status Anxiety Wallet

So ladies I'm running a little competition for all my gorgeous readers (and readers to be). There are 3 amazing Status Anxiety wallets up for grabs.

Be in the running to win one of the 3 Status Anxiety wallets by simply doing the following:
1. Make sure you follow my blog
2. then tell your friends to follow my blog
3. And finally tell me that you've done so by commenting this competition post. Your name will go in a weekly draw. You can enter more than once but getting more than one friend to follow my blog. I'm aiming to increase my followers... so get following.

How do I follow a blog:
1. Click "Follow" on my blogs homepage (on the right hand side of the screen)
2. Select "Google", "Twitter" or "Yahoo" (if you have an account with either of these you can sign in using that account)
3. Or create your own account
4. Follow the instructions to sign up and you should be done
5. If that doesn't work just let me know and Ill try to assist

I'll be announcing a winners once a week for the next 3 weeks (starting after Easter, so Friday 29 April, Friday 6 May and Friday 13 May). Most supportive follower (one who shares my blog and gets friends signing up) will win the wallet of the week.

All the best people.
(colours up for grab are orange, lime and black)



3 comments:

  1. Loving the ideas for winter... oh and the comp too hope your well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your in the drawer to win a beautiful wallet. All the best. Remember to spread the word to your friends oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 78 Blue Im trying to work out who you are?? Let me know asap because you are the winner of the orange Status Anxiety Wallet. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete