Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 21 Weeks

A week of shopping, but mostly for one of my clients. We spent a whole day shopping up a storm, and you should see this yummy mummy...she looks amazing!!!!

I also had abit of a maternity wardrobe shop. Just over half way and my skinny jeans are finally feeling uncomfortable. So a new, more comfy wardrobe was what I needed. With the purchase of 4 new tops for winter (the next size up to fit the expanding tum) and a pair of maternity skinny black jeans and leggings I'm set (well at least for awhile). Now all I need are some knits and a jacket, which don't need to be maternity.

Week 21
Feeling: energetic and excited for the future
Exercise: 2 walks (my back has been playing up alittle so Im limiting walks)
Weight Gain: 5kg
Body Change: time to start wearing more comfy, stretchy clothing

Fashion
I had one of those 'fat weeks' that every women knows about (and yes I do understand that I'm pregnant, and I'm not hating myself, but just had a week of not knowing what to wear for my new growing belly...every pregnant woman goes through this). So I had to give myself a little style makeover. I ended up at the shops buying clothes that actually fit me and were comfy for pregnancy. And who would believe, I actually felt better.

I love this fitted dress because of its stretchiness and comfort. Even though its fitted (and most people would freak out by that when feeling gross), it totally works. Especially when your pregnant. Showing your figure shows your pregnant shape which can actually make you look slimmer and just pregnant, not bulky. I hope this makes sense ladies.

Striped low back dress - Dutchee Dutchee (cronulla)
Black fitted under dress - Supre (love getting my basics there as they are so cheap)



1 comment: