Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pregnancy Diary // 22 Weeks

I love this stage of pregnancy. You kind of just cruise on through the middle, not too big not too small just perfect. And that's were I'm at. With my slightly larger more comfy wardrobe I'm feeling great. The coolness in the air is so lovely to dress for also.

Week 22
Feeling: Great...can't complain
Exercise: 3 walks
Weight Gain to date: 6kg
Look: Small tum at this stage

Fashion
My new look included the purchase of little black hat. My girlfriends would tell you that whenever I walk into a shop I'll always try a hat on... but this is the first time I've ever bought a winter hat. What do you think ladies? Can I get away with the hat.

I love this white shirt dress. Its huge and hangs so great. I wore my dress with the combo of a hat and boots one day and another day a leopard scarf to mix it up abit.

White Shirt Dress from Engadine Boutique
Leopard Scarf - vintage
Hat - Agent 99 General Pants



No comments:

Post a Comment